- Thursday, February 23, 2017, Time – 3:00 pm, GMT Time (London, GMT)
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, Time – 10:00 am, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
- Thursday, February 23, 2017, Time – 4:00 pm, Europe Time (Paris, GMT+01:00)
Presented by: Christof Rachor, Lead Application Engineer
Hosted by: Yijun Fan, Product Marketing Manager, Adams & Easy5
Cost – Free
- Overview of dynamic wind turbine simulation with Adams
- Wind load analysis with highly customized wind turbine toolkit
- Automated job setup and easier parallel simulations
- High fidelity gear and bearing design and evaluation
Following the webinar, you will be able to join in a live Q&A to have your specific questions answered.
Adams, the world’s most widely used Multibody Dynamics (MBD) software, helps engineers to study the dynamics of moving parts – how loads and forces are distributed throughout mechanical systems. Coupling Adams with controls solutions like Easy 5 or Matlab Simulink will help engineers evaluate the control logic before the first prototype is being built.