Check new webinar of MSC Software products – MSC’s SC/Tetra CFD webinar.
Tuesday, February 28, 2017, Time – 2:00 am GMT Time (London, GMT)
Monday, February 27, 2017, Time – 9:00 pm Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)
Tuesday, February 28, 2017, Time – 3:00 am Europe Time (Paris, GMT+01:00)
Tuesday, February 28, 2017, Time – 11:00 am Japan Time (Tokyo, GMT+09:00)
Presented by: Yuya Ando, President of Cradle North America
Webinar Host: Yijun Fan, Product Marketing Manager, MSC Software
Cost – Free
MSC has expanded its comprehensive solution’s with the acquisition of Software Cradle, a CFD company.
We would like to extend the invitation to you to join our first webinar introducing SC/Tetra, the accurate but efficient, CFD solution for your engineering needs. This webinar can empower you by optimizing your designs in a variety of industries.
Here’re some of outstanding features:
- Ease to Use – Intelligent Navigation and User Assist Functions.
- Fast-Robust-Controllable Mesher – Enabling to create efficient and suitable mesh for accuracy.
- Low Memory Consumption- Allowing to handle more complex geometry and to aim for better accuracy.
- Computation Speed and Accuracy- Giving you the confidence in the results, which will lead to more productivity.
- Overset Mesh – Enabling complex motion of an object including contacting a wall, e.g. closing of a valve.
SC/Tetra can reduce your product development costs by enabling users to quickly handle more realistic geometries & physics with accuracy in the early design phase.
Join this webinar to learn more about:
- GUI and Navigations
- Mesh Control
- Geometry and Solution Adaptive Mesh Refinement
- Success Stories
- Solver Efficiency
- Overset Mesh
- Integration with other Disciplines such as FEA & Acoustics
SC/Tetra can reduce your product development costs by enabling users to quickly handle more realistic geometries & physics with accuracy in the early design phase. MSC has expanded its comprehensive solution’s with the acquisition of Software Cradle, a CFD company.
Please invite your CFD colleagues to learn more about this new capability from MSC Software. Feel free to invite your colleagues who may be interested in learning more about CFD.
Following the webinar, you will be able to join in a live Q&A to get additional information.