Check new webinar of MSC Software products – MSC Patran, Patran, Patran 2017 Webinar.
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 7:00 am , Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Wednesday, April 26, 2017 4:00 pm, Europe Summer Time (Paris, GMT+02:00)
Presented by: Farnaz Jadbabaie, Product Marketing Manager at MSC Software
Cost – Free
Patran is one of the most widely used pre/post-processing tools in the Finite Element Analysis (FEA) world. With over 20 years of experience in running simulations, Patran is a highly trusted multidisciplinary CAE modeler among engineers.
With the latest product release, engineers, designers, and CAE analysts can implement Patran 2017 to create a rich set of analysis ready models for a wide variety of FEA solutions such as linear, nonlinear, dynamics, thermal, and even fatigue based calculations. Patran’s comprehensive capabilities provide users with enhanced CAE techniques to easily create models from scratch, in addition to geometry clean up tools that allow modification of the existing mesh and geometry.
Here’re some of the key highlights in Patran 2017:
- Enhanced Graphic Interface (GUI) – The GUI has been designed to improve the users experience by providing a modern and interactive appearance with enhanced functionalities across all supported platforms (i.e. Windows and Linux).
- Embedded Vibration Fatigue – Patran’s capabilities have been extended to work with MSC Nastran Embedded Vibration Fatigue in order to create and analyze fatigue models in the frequency domain.
- HDF5 Result File – Nastran HDF5 (.h5) result files can now be used for post processing of results. HDF5 is a database that stores and manages MSC Nastran input and output data in a hierarchical structure format.
About webinar –
Webinar to learn more on the following new features
- User Interface Enhancements
- Nastran Embedded Vibration Fatigue capabilities
- HDF5 Results Support
Following the webinar, you will be able to join in a live Q&A to have your specific questions answered.