Check new Seminar of ANSYS Software products – ANSYS, ANSYS AIM Seminar.
Date – May 2, 2017, Time – 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM (EDT)
Venue – Exit Certified Corporation, 40 Eglinton Ave E, Toronto, ON M4P 3A2, Canada
Speaker – Amit Shah ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Cost – Free
Join ANSYS for a free, hands-on “Lunch & Learn” workshop focusing on how to solve engineering challenges through simulation. If you want an easy-to-use, complete simulation solution for all your engineering challenges, this workshop is for you. After a couple hours of training, you will be a confident user of ANSYS simulation solutions. Accelerate your product development process, from early design concepts to optimized final designs for manufacturing, using this low-cost-of-entry tool.
About Seminar –
Attend this workshop to learn about:
- Reducing pressure drop in valves and flow control devices
- Evaluating the thermal performance of a heat exchanger
- Determining the temperatures and thermal stress in an exhaust manifold
- Computing the fatigue life of an automotive component
- Determining the polymer flow inside and outside on extrusion die
Please note that the hands-on session limits registration to 12 attendees.