Check new Seminar of ANSYS Software products – ANSYS, ANSYS AIM Seminar.
Date – May 9, 2017, Time – 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM (PDT)
Venue – ANSYS, Inc., 3240 El Camino Real, Suite 290, Irvine, CA 92602, USA
Speaker – Verly Flores ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
Cost – Free
Join ANSYS for a free, hands-on “Lunch & Learn” workshop focusing on how to solve engineering challenges through simulation. With ANSYS AIM, you and every engineer in your organization can perform high-fidelity up-front design simulations, without compromising on speed, robustness or accuracy. ANSYS AIM combines an easy-to-use, intuitive simulation environment with proven solver technology that customers depend on around the world. This workshop will introduce attendees to the ease-of-use and productivity you can realize using ANSYS AIM. Accelerate your product development process, from early design concepts to optimized final designs for manufacturing, using this low-cost-of-entry tool.
About Seminar –
Attend this workshop to learn about:
- Reducing pressure drop in valves and flow control devices
- Evaluating the thermal performance of a heat exchanger
- Determining the temperatures and thermal stress in an exhaust manifold
- Computing the fatigue life of an automotive component
- Determining the polymer flow inside and outside on extrusion die
Please note that the hands-on session limits registration to 12 attendees.