Check new Contest/Competition of HyperWorks software, finite element analysis,Chinese university student racing team 2017 season Cooperation Program,Altair HyperWorks, Altair, Altair Engineering.
Active objects : for Chinese students of all 2017 season racing team
Date – February 10, 2017 – September 30
Venue – More detail clink on link – Chinese university student racing team 2017 season Cooperation Program
Cost – More detail clink on link – Chinese university student racing team 2017 season Cooperation Program
Main objectives: the participating teams to use HyperWorks software for car design and finite element analysis, and meet the design requirements, improve the performance of the car.
Altair will apply to participate in the activities of the participating teams presented value activity packs include:
– 5 sets HyperWorks software, including before and after treatment, structural optimization, crash analysis, computational fluid dynamics analysis module, free of charge for six months, the value of 800 ten thousand yuan;
– Provides software network technology training and technical questions service for free according to fleet demand;
– Team can attend public training courses Altair in Shanghai, Beijing and Guangzhou held (every period of five people, need to register in advance)
– Invited Altair all kinds of technical seminars, exchange of experience in the design and business users;
– Racing team won its previous best finish in the overall ranking 2017 season, will be given additional incentives (initial entry required to obtain the top ten).
In order to better share the results of simulation technology, to participate in the activities of the participating teams must provide:
– release or other new car launch event in the application of the results to show HyperWorks Technology in Campus
– photo provided participating teams and group photo
– displayed on the car body Altair participating company logo
– provide the team with Altair HyperWorks use a major breakthrough achieved successes material (specific consultations)
About Contest/Competition –
Chinese college students in order to promote innovative design racing team and cultivate talents of a new generation of Automotive Engineers of China, Altair continue to provide simulation technology in the automotive industry reputation of the country in the 2017 season for the participating teams, the team to help students achieve faster and better , lighter car design goals.