Check new webinar of Sussex Wire company – cold forming, Sussex Wire, Webinar.
Date – Tuesday, August 8, 2017, 2:00 pm U.S. EDT
Speaker – Marian Watkins, Director of Marketing, Sussex Wire
Madan Mathevan, Vice President, Engineering, Sussex Wire
Cost – Free
Designing and manufacturing complex, precision parts can be difficult and costly. Often, Engineers default to traditional machining when designing precision metal parts, but are there other methods that are better suited?
About webinar –
Find out if cold forming is the right manufacturing capability for your next project in this 30-minute high-level introduction.
Topics of discussion will include:
- Define what cold forming is and how it differs from machining.
- Address the design, cost and cold forming of cold forming.
- Describe optimal part geometries, materials and applications for cold forming.
- Share some examples of precision cold formed parts.
- Answer questions, including how to design to cold forming’s strengths.