Check new Seminar of ANSYS Software products – ANSYS, ANSYS SpaceClaim, SpaceClaim, ANSYS Workbench , ANSYS HFSS, Seminar.
Date – August 15, 2017, Time – 11:00 AM – 1:30 PM (PDT)
Venue – ANSYS, Inc., 2645 Zanker Road, San Jose, CA 95134, USA
Speaker – Verly Flores, email@example.com
Cost – Free
With so many 3-D tools available, why should an engineer, designer or analyst use ANSYS SpaceClaim? What tools are available to improve the overall process? Is ANSYS SpaceClaim really a game changer?
About Seminar –
Join ANSYS for a free, hands-on “Lunch & Learn” workshop as we explore answers to these questions in the context of simulation preparation. ANSYS SpaceClaim is a fast and intuitive 3-D modeling software solution that enables any analyst or engineer to create, edit and repair geometry no matter where they are in the engineering workflow.
In this workshop, you will learn how ANSYS SpaceClaim easily allows you to:
- Create geometry from scratch
- Import and modify geometry for meshing by removing unnecessary details
- Optimize geometry for meshing through advanced repair functionality
- Import and build true geometry from topology optimized models
- Wrap antenna geometry around contoured surfaces
- Connect to ANSYS Workbench or ANSYS HFSS with bidirectional associativity
In order to take full advantage of the material covered in the workshop, we strongly recommend reviewing the following ANSYS Spaceclaim Training Tutorials prior to attending the course:
Please note that the hands-on session limits registration to 12 attendees.