Check new webinar of MSC Software products – MSC Software, MSC, OpenCRG, OpenDRIVE, OpenSCENARIO, VIRES Virtual Test Drive (VTD), VIRES, Virtual Test Drive ,VTD, Advanced Driver Assist Systems (ADAS), Webinar.
Wednesday, October 18, 2017, Time – 7:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Wednesday, October 18, 2017, Time – 10:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Wednesday, October 18, 2017, Time – 4:00 pm, Europe Summer Time (Paris, GMT+02:00)
Presented by: Marius Dupuis, Managing Director at VIRES
Webinar Host: Nicole Drake, Press & MARCOM Specialist at MSC Software
Cost – Free
Every global automotive manufacturer is striving for Level 5 Autonomy – commonly referred to as “self-driving cars”. Autonomous vehicles are expected to prevent 25,000 highway fatalities and countless injuries per year in the US alone. Developing the capabilities of autonomous vehicles so that they can achieve their promise requires several million miles of testing per day across the industry. This is only possible with virtual validation using simulation software. VIRES Virtual Test Drive (VTD) is a critical simulation technology for assessing the behavior of highly automated driving, as well as vehicles with advanced driver assist systems (ADAS) and active safety systems.
About webinar –
In this webinar, we will demonstrate how VTD’s modular suite of tools provides a comprehensive solution offering for anyone involved in the development and validation of automated driving technology.
- Basic principles of operation of the VTD suite of tools.
- Connecting heterogeneous tools using the open standards OpenCRG, OpenDRIVE, and OpenSCENARIO.
- Embedding an Adams real-time vehicle model in the VTD environment.
- Managing the overwhelming data produced by automated driving simulation with MSC’s SimManager.
- Application of artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques to extract engineering information from massive data sets.
Software- and Hardware-in-the-loop Engineers, Vehicle Dynamics Analysts, Sensor Developers, Project Managers, Engineering Managers. Following the webinar, you will be able to join in a live Q&A to have your specific questions answered.