Check new webinar of MSC Software products – MSC, MSC Software, materials testing, simulation data, Engineers, MaterialCenter 2017 , MaterialCenter, standards, Data Visualization Tools, CAE/CAD Integration, Efficiency, Databanks, Process Management, Materials Data, MaterialCenter, Commercial Databanks, Third-party Software Integrations, CAE Analysts, Project Managers, Engineering Managers, Material Engineers, Webinar.
Tuesday, October 31, 2017, Time – 7:30 pm, India Time (Mumbai, GMT+05:30)
Tuesday, October 31, 2017, Time – 10:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Tuesday, October 31, 2017, Time – 3:00 pm, Europe Time (Paris, GMT+01:00)
Presented by: Leo Kilfoy, General Manager, MSC Software & Chris Yeung, Product Manager, MSC Software
Webinar Host: Nicole Drake, Press & MARCOM Specialist, MSC Software
Cost – Free
Are you spending countless hours on testing, analyzing, and finding material data?
Material data comes in many different forms, from numerous sources, and is very expensive to maintain. With the proliferation of materials testing and characterization, managing materials test, design, and simulation data across an engineering organization has become increasingly difficult. Engineers in different disciplines must work with each other to ensure that the data used for analysis has been properly certified and has adhered to corporate standards.
About webinar –
MaterialCenter 2017 offers the tools that help address these challenges by streamlining your engineering workflows to reduce costs. This webinar features:
- Powerful Data Visualization Tools – To understand and analyze complex data trends
- Advanced CAE/CAD Integration – Enabling easy access for design and simulation engineers
- Complete Traceability – Giving you confidence in the source of material properties used for analysis
- Improved Efficiency – Providing tools that expedite material data-and-process management
- Commercial Databanks – Delivering new material properties for metals, composites, and polymers
Join this webcast to learn about…
- Materials Data and Process Management
- Benefits of using MaterialCenter
- Material Model creation in MaterialCenter
- Work Request and Approval Workflows
- Process Automation
- Commercial Databanks
- Third-party Software Integrations
CAE Analysts, Project Managers, Engineering Managers, Material Engineers. Following the webcast, you will be able to join in a live Q&A to have your specific questions answered.