Introducing MSC’s SC/Tetra CFD – Easy, Fast, Accurate
Check new webinar of MSC Software products – MSC Software Webinar,Cradle Software, SC/Tetra, MSC’s SC/Tetra CFD, MSC’s SC/Tetra ,CFD.
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 7:00 am, Pacific Daylight Time (San Francisco, GMT-07:00)
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 10:00 am, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Tuesday, May 9, 2017 4:00 pm, Europe Summer Time (Paris, GMT+02:00)
Presented by: Yuya Ando, President of Cradle North America
Webinar Host: Yijun Fan, Product Marketing Manager, MSC Software
Cost – Free
Link – Introducing MSC’s SC/Tetra CFD – Easy, Fast, Accurate
MSC has expanded its comprehensive solution’s with the acquisition of Software Cradle, a CFD company. We would like to extend the invitation to you to join our first webinar introducing SC/Tetra, the accurate but efficient, CFD solution for your engineering needs. This webinar can empower you by optimizing your designs in a variety of industries. Here’re some of outstanding features:
- Ease to Use – Intelligent Navigation and User Assist Functions
- Fast-Robust-Controllable Mesher – Enabling to create efficient and suitable mesh for accuracy
- Low Memory Consumption- Allowing to handle more complex geometry and to aim for better accuracy
- Computation Speed and Accuracy- Giving you the confidence in the results, which will lead to more productivity
- Overset Mesh – Enabling complex motion of an object including contacting a wall, e.g. closing of a valve
SC/Tetra can reduce your product development costs by enabling users to quickly handle more realistic geometries & physics with accuracy in the early design phase.
About webinar –
Join this webinar to learn more about:
GUI and Navigations
Geometry and Solution Adaptive Mesh Refinement
Integration with other Disciplines such as FEA & Acoustics
CAE Analysts, Project Managers, Engineering Managers, CFD Analysts
Feel free to invite your colleagues who may be interested in learning more about CFD!
Following the webinar, you will be able to join in a live Q&A to get additional information.